Get the right care based on your individual needs.
CLINICAL RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS ARE MEDICAL HEROES!
BY PARTICIPATING IN A MEDICAL STUDY, YOU CAN HELP IMPROVE THE HEALTH CARE OF THE FUTURE
Call or email today! 314-646-0688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saint Louis Rheumatology Research seeks participants with Systemic Lupus who are experiencing an inadequate response to current treatment.
- Saint Louis Rheumatology seeks participants with Rheumatoid Arthritis who have experienced an inadequate response or intolerance to 1 or more biologic therapies. Including but not limited to Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi Aria, Cimzia, Kevzara, Orencia, Actemra and/or Rituxan.
About Us Saint Louis Rheumatology Research, a division of Saint Louis Rheumatology Associates, P.C., was established in 2002 after absorbing a successful research center in the area. We partner with leading pharmaceutical companies that conduct studies in the US and global markets to achieve FDA approval of new therapies. Our goal is to provide our patients with the newest innovative treatments.
Mission Statement We strive to provide high quality data in a timely, ethical, and efficient manner by assuring our clinical trials are conducted in a professional manner while adhering to the high standards of the federal, state, and local agencies.
Clinical Research Experience Our major strength lies in our dedicated, highly experienced research team. Our staff has a combined research experience of over 30 years. Our research team is trained in accepted standards of Good Clinical Practice, Code of Federal Regulations, and the International Conference on Harmonization guidelines. We have established a professional working relationship with many of the major Contract Research Organizations including: Parexel, PPD, PRA, ICON, Omnicare, Covance, IQVIA, Kendell, Clintrials, and BBCI. In addition, we have worked with the following sponsors: AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bertek, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Genentech, Hoffman La-Roche, Novo-Nordisk, Novartis, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, R-Pharma, TAP Pharmaceuticals, and Yamanouchi.
- John J. Budd III, M.D. Principal Investigator, Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Chad M Ronholm, M.D. Sub-Investigator, Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Beatrice A. Bernhart, PA-C, MPAS Sub-Investigator
- Sarah M. Wilmsmeyer, PA-C Sub-Investigator
- Michael Hessel PA-C Sub Investigator
- Laci Hueffmeier, MA, CCRC Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- Michelle Storms, RN, CCRC Certified Clinical Research Coordinator